Online Training Courses
Significantly more cost effective than traditional training, e-learning also provides valuable expert content that is relevant to today’s career and business objectives. Zoe Training, in partnership with Powers Developmental Resources, delivers
e-learning courses from CRKInteractive and Anderson-davis with a level of convenience, value and flexibility that makes obstacles to employee learning a thing of the past.
- Online courses feature a high degree of interactivity utilizing multimedia that really engages adult learners
- Courses can be used stand-alone or as part of a blended learning solution
- Available 24/7 for initial learning or just-in-time skill refreshment
- Includes interactive exercises, simulations, and assessment tools, including a pre- and post-test to measure knowledge acquisition
Also known as web conferencing, participants can get expert interactive seminars delivered right to their desktop using web-based technology. Using their web browser, Internet connection, and telephone, they can attend live webinar classes offered
by Zoe’s online professionals. Interactive webinars allow participants to ask the presenter questions and get live, real-time answers.
Cost effective: Eliminate travel costs and lost productivity
Convenient and accessible: Reach a larger audience using readily available, cross-platform technology; also, webinars can be recorded and played back for attendees who are unable to attend the live presentation.
Value-based: Access leading-edge, comprehensive, and expert information
Engaging: Participants can interact with presenter for optimum learning
Sample Webinars include:
Fundamentals of Management
- Module I: Setting Goals That Drive Results
- Module II: Coaching to Influence Performance
- Module III: Recognizing and Rewarding Performance
Tools for Building Workplace Partnerships
- Module I: Skills to Manage Conflict While Maintaining Positive Relationships
- Module II: Influencing and Selling Ideas to Others
- Module III: Win/Win Negotiation Skills
Building High Performance Teams: Capitalizing on Your Strengths
- Module I: Building a Great Foundation
- Module II: Negotiating Executive Support for the Team
- Module III: Building Relationships and Managing Challenging Team Members
The majority of our classroom-based workshops can be delivered in a Webinar format as a stand-alone session or as a series.