Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the four thinking attributes
- Be aware of the three behavioral attributes
- Enhance interpersonal communications and creative problem solving
- Develop relationally intelligent leaders
- Customize your approach to individual preferences and strengths
FOUR WAYS OF THINKING
THREE WAYS OF BEHAVING
PULLING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Understanding the variances which occur when combining different thinking preferences (an Analytical/Structural thinker is very different from an Analytical/Conceptual thinker)
- Understand how your own attributes and preferences filter the way we give and receive information.
- Recognize the clues and cues individuals provide to us that provide insight into their attributes and preferences.
- Develop skills in working through our strengths to meet our co-workers, clients, and target populations where they need us to be
MIND THE GAP!
- Communication differences and other common problems
- Information gathering and Decision making
- Transitioning from “barriers” to “strengths”
- The pillars of common ground: respect, trust, loyalty & feedback
Course workbook, individual Emergenetics assessment
Participants will complete a pre-program individual Emergenetics assessment and receive their profile report during the session. Participants must attend the session to receive their profile report.