Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the differences between cognitive intelligence (IQ) and emotional intelligence (IE);
- Leverage their individual EI strengths, while compensating for their individual EI weaknesses, as identified by the Emotional Intelligence EQi-2.0 Leadership assessment*;
- Engage in more effective EI behaviors when dealing with others.
- Apply relevant EI concepts in four critical leadership dimensions:
- Display appropriate EI behaviors during times of conflict; and
- Help develop more effective EI behaviors in their direct reports.
*Individual EQi-2.0 Leadership assessment must be completed online prior to the session.
1/2 Day - Full Day